Hidden Hills Real Estate
and Community Information
If you have longed to come home to breathtaking scenery and open space, yet need to be near the city life, then Bell Canyon is the perfect place to call home. This gated community of custom homes is tucked away surrounded by stunning vistas, clear water streams, and miles of trails for hiking or other recreational interests. Equestrians will appreciate the Canyon's Class-A center and acres of riding trails. Tennis or baseball enthusiasts will enjoy the pristine courts and fields while those who favor opportunities to enjoy neighbors and friends will find the Bell Canyon community surpassed by none. Just minutes from the 101 (Ventura) and the 118 (Simi), Bell Canyon offers easy access to shopping centers, schools, hospitals and business districts. Yet, with all this so close, residents of Bell Canyon enjoy coming home to what most would consider a highly-desired resort. Your home, and the lifestyle you’ve been desiring, is waiting for you in Bell Canyon!
- Founded by A.E. Hanson in the early 1950's
- Incorporated on October 19, 1961
- It is less than two (2) square miles in area
- Has a population of 2017
- Has approximately 648 home sites with at least 1 acre of land
- Member of LVMCOG, (Las Virgenes Malibu Council of Governments)
- The organization Includes 5 cities - Hidden Hills, Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Malibu and Westlake Village.